Summer is finally here, but the GMC isn’t slowing down! One of our initiatives in particular, Scale Up Milwaukee, is poised to scale up itself.
In the past month, Scale Up Milwaukee celebrated growth and Scalerator 3 participants at the Celebration of Growth, learned about the Bucks’ plans and challenges from president Peter Feigin and heard from Palermo Villa, Inc. president and CEO Giacomo Fallucca. Scale Up Milwaukee also underwent a staffing transition, and moving forward, the initiative will continue its successes in the capable and experienced hands of team members Elmer Moore and Elizabeth Spaits and globally-known consultant Dan Isenberg.
And that’s not all. Scale Up Milwaukee also launched its new membership program. Scale Up Milwaukee members will have access to myriad opportunities, including:
- Invitations to quarterly members-only meetings
- Access to a regional and national network of professionals across all sectors who are uniquely positioned to help you grow
- Links to worldwide markets, projects and partnerships
- Access to a pipeline of prospective employees and interns
- Waived, discounted and/or early registration to Scale Up Milwaukee-sponsored events
- Member profiles in and access to our Scale Up Milwaukee Community Directory, the only listing that includes stakeholders from across the growth ecosystem
We invite you to join the new Scale Up Milwaukee membership and be a part of the amazing things happening. Quite simply, if you want to grow – and you believe in growth – you belong in the room.
Greater Milwaukee Committee